Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Liner Love

I boycotted liner for several years and used a wet eye liner brush dipped in shadow. I do still like this technique but we all know there's no rest for the weary. Occasionally, I try eye liners. The thing is, I HATE HATE HATE hard liner. I like a nice, smooth, fat line that I can smudge. I don't want to heat the stupid liner up with a blow dryer or run it under hot water, etc. No. It should just WORK.


Previously, I have reviewed the Stila Smudge Pots. Like them lots.

I really like Stila shadows too, so I recently tried the Stila Kajal Eye Liner ($18). LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's soooooooooooooooo soft. Perfect. Love it. Wear it every single day since I bought it. Highly doubt I'll be in the market for a new brand of eyeliner for a longggg time. I bought the Smokey Quartz (grey) but of course I WANT every. single. color.


XOXOXO!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment