Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Can't Complain

K, sorry Sephora for the info below.

My mom asked me the other day about my makeup.  She asked if I only used that "one brand from that one store."  I'm like, "OMG, which brand.  I use like 20."  She's like, "you know, that one store you always talk about going to..."  Unfortunately, Dede has never been to a Sephora.  She hates the mall (gasp...still waiting on the maternity results...we can't be related).  It's kind of sad because she is actually really good with makeup and would really like looking around.  I mean, she's the one with the cosmetology degree, not me! 

ANYWAY

To eliminate any confusion, while Sephora DOES have it's own brand, I don't personally use it.  When I buy heels, do I go to Payless?  Sorry, but no.  I like the idea of having 10 pairs for the price of 1 pair at Von Maur but those shoes kill my feet, wreck my pedicures and feel like plastic.

I did, however, make a rash purchase and buy a Sephora angled blush brush $32 on my big Des Moines stranded/shop day.  I dig it!  Although I don't think it can compare to the Chanel brushes, I do really love it and use it every day with the NARS Super Orgasm.     

XO!!
Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment