Friday, December 24, 2010

H20 = Love

Let's be honest.  Bath & Body Works hasn't been the same since Sun-Ripened Raspberry was taken off the shelves.  Big mistake.  Big.  Huge.

...[long pause, followed by gasp]...

Uhhhhhhh...I stand corrected.  I just searched the internet for an old photo of Sun-Ripened Raspberry and THANK GOD THEY ARE FREAKING SELLING IT AGAIN.  I'M BUYING SOME TOMORROW.  Is this for real?  Tomorrow.  I'm there.  Hopefully I'm not remembering it more fondly than it really is...

Don't get me wrong; I do like to mix up my general routine with a little Victoria's Secret lotion, a little Bath & Body scents, a little Bliss Blood Orange and Black Pepper, etc.  For the most part, though, I use H20 products...aka "we'll make Heaven a place on Ear-rth...they say in Heaven, love comes first.  We'll make Heaven a place on Earth." 

My new fave is Clearwater.  Yummmmmm.  It totally smells light and shower-ish.  Goes perfectly with my new Clean fragrance set.  Also, it doesn't clash with any of my french-wh*** perfumes (e.g. Chanel *sighhhh*).  It is seriously so lovely and , smells so yummy and most importantly, IS NOT STICKY.  You'll GOING to hooked so make sure you're cool with spending $11.50 a bottle for lotion.  Worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!



All of their products are awesome.  I hearrrrrt the body scrubs, too. 

Love love love~
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment