Saturday, December 25, 2010

NARS

I love NARS lipstick.  Pair it with NARS gloss and you're livin' the dream.

During my three-hour stint at Des Moines Sephora, I discovered NARS Super Orgasm blush ($26). 


I thought NARS Orgasm blush was the bee's knees until I found Super Orgasm.  If I could only get one, I'd say the Super.  It's more of a pink color and pops more, IMO.  Of course, I've "been known to" go ridiculously heavy on the blush, so maybe don't take my advice.  ;) 

Back to the original point, of course I bought the NARS lipstick and gloss in Super Orgasm to complete my glorious time spent in Des Moines Sephora.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

XOXO!
Ann :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore NARS and i agree with you: their products are heaven!
    Love from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Catanya!! OMG, love them love them. I want to try everything they sell :)

    ReplyDelete