Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Whoa!

How did I not know this!?!?

I haven't stopped giving props to Benefit's Hello Flawless! for at least three years now.  I can't even count the number of people I know who are now hooked on this stuff.  It's the be-all/end-all of foundations, I say!

For the past few years, the only Benefit "foundation," as far as I knew(!!), was the Hello Flawless powder that works AAAAMAZZZZINGGG!  I thought it was truuuue lovvvvve until my recent trip to fake Sephora and discovered they have a liquid line of my beloved Hello Flawless!  Wait...what!?


To make a long story short, I tried to avoid it since I'm alwayssss tragically allergic to liquid foundations (the SPF).  When I checked out, however, the girl saw all of the points I've racked up in my VIB account and we start getting into serious discussions about how great the VIB program is, etc.  She reminded me that she could make me a sample of anything in the store.  Twice.  I think it was fate.  I had her box up a big sample of liquid Hello after she color matched me.  After that baby was gone, and I wasn't allergic (not yet anyway!), I made my way back to fake Sephora and sealed the deal.  Here is the link!

I'm think I'm in love.  The color is perfect (thanks to her color matching...I NEVER trust my own judgement on my color) and this stuff is so light and lovely.  Ahhhh...I am feeling cuter and happier already!

How fun are the color names, too?  Mine is "I'm Pure 4 Sure."  Benefit knows me so well :)  :)

Thank you so much for reading!!  Happy, happy week!!  Only a few more days until Xmas!!  xoxo!!

Mucho love,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment