Monday, December 17, 2012

LOVVVVESSS of 2012 #4

So, one day this summer my fab stylist Brian intros me to their "new luxury line, Oribe."  I was already sold.

I have previously professed my love for Bumble & Bumble's Surf Spray (also recommended by Brian!) and he said Oribe's Dry Texturing Spray (found here) ($39) was a similar product.  Now, this I needed, for sure.  I am grateful for all of the wonderful things I was born with but good hair just wasn't one of them.  I have to work to make it even sub-par.  Randomly, I have a lot of hair but it's a fine, silky, stick-straight mess with absolutely no body.  Let's not even go into the natural color of it.

OMG love this stuff!  I really believe Surf Spray gives the feeling you just left the beach.  LOVE IT and will always use it.  I am also a fan of Oribe's Dry Texturing Spray because it's not as heavy as Surf Spray but I can spray it at the roots and make my non-body-havin' hair have some fluff & stuff.  I use this every day, sometimes with Surf Spray, sometimes without.  It smells so delicious, too.

Must have!  Definitely on my Favorites of 2012 list!!!  :)  :)  :)

Have a rockin' evening, everyone!

Mucho love!!!
Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment