Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yeahhh...

Happy Freakin' New Year (almost)!!!!!! 

Wow.  My blogs 2010 sucked.  I'm just going to say it.  We all know it.  I mean, really...the "Big Fat Benefit Post" of February can only get a girl so far.

Anyway.

How do I know I'm going to stick with the makeup blog this time??  Well, because I have a *&^%-ton of new products to review AND I'm going to write them in advance and do the auto-posting.  Another point of honesty here - it's not like I can use my "job" as an excuse now.  Thank God I get to be a stay at home mamasita.  AHHHHH it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo great (THANKS, HONEY!!).  And I STILL get to buy makeup and sneak it in the house (THANK YOU, CLIENTS!!!).  It's awesome.  And, since I know my old bosses were checking my makeup blog on the sly (hahaha), maybe they are STILL reading it and can actually USE some of the advice now, LOVELIES!  ;)  See, it's a win/win for all involved :D

FINALLY, I had no idea so many people were actually reading and using my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UNTIL I stopped blogging and friends would comment about being sad I wasn't blogging anymore and how much they loved the blogs.  That was AWESOME - thank you thank you thank you!  And if I have some haters, that is cool, too because every blog needs haters.  XOXO! 

Back to biznazz.  So, yah, I'm a Sephora V.I.B.  If you aren't one, I highly suggest you take this piece of advice: spend however much money is required to be a V.I.B. (I don't even want to know) and become one.  It's buennnnno.  Randomly, Sephora sends V.I.B.'s gift cards, also always around Xmas.  Mine this year was $20. 

So....CHRISTMAS IS A GREAT TIME TO SHOP AT SEPHORA.  Did I say, "great?"  I meant "effing great."  I don't even want to count how many lip glosses I own.  I guarantee it's like 150.  For real.  How many have I finished?  ZERO.  You can buy the awesomest, wonderfulest lip gloss sets at Sephora around Christmas.  I was going to buy one this year but couldn't commit.  THEN, when I returned for the Lip Fusion set, the one I wanted was GONE!!!  GONE!!!!  OMG!!!  Saddness.  Learn from my mistakes, people.

THANK GOD the gem I found in a Christmas gift set was actually still in stock @ Sephora.  OMG...  Previously, I've mentioned the high IQ of those marketing people that figure out what samples to send with orders.  I can't even tell you HOW MANY things I've found via the random Sephora samples that arrive in the black&white bag.  Last time I ordered, I received a deluxe size rollerball of CLEAN perfume.  So, so so yummmm.  I wanted to order a full-size but couldn't decide, based on the reviews, which ONE of the four CLEAN scents I wanted (it's like $40 for small bottle, $70 for the big bottle).  They all sounded delish. 

Hallelujah.  Xmas at Sephora = CLEAN PERFUME IN A SET ($65).  The bottles in the set are bigger than I would *likely* ever finish (1 oz) since I have a bunch o' perfume.  I am so glad I have all of the four because you can (and should) use the CLEAN scents layered together.  So I just spray two randoms on together every day.  Ahhhhhh, please buy this for yourself.  Right now:
OMG, I'm dying.  When I pulled the photo above just now, I noticed THE LIP FUSION SET IS BACK IN STOCK.  HELLLLLP.

Off to shop for gloss (again). 

Keep rockin' it.  Holla.

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve~
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment