Friday, December 31, 2010

Uh-oh

Happy New Year's Eve to all.  Viva La Glam and party it up, etc.  I'll be wearing very little makeup tonight as, yawn, we will be carting the rugrats <3 <3 BUT...

Guess where I am rigggggght now.  Jordan Creek Mall.  Likely at Sephora.  Oh yeah, going to Des Moines for New Year's and it involves Sephora.  I'm setting this up to auto-post when I know I'll be there!

Anytime anyone mentions liking a makeup product, of course I need to check it out ASAP.  On the agenda, in case anyone cares (*crickets*):
Sephora brand marker-like eye liners. 
Dior Show.  I may give it another chance.  I'm in a giving mood, after all.  Falalalalalala.
Nail Polish.  I need some ridiculously expensive and fabulous nail polish to get me through the winter blahs.
I am going to buy Benefit's Georgia peach blush/luminizer ($28) that I've been wanting for like a year and the new Bella Bamba ($28) (same thing different color)!  We all know how much I lovvvve Dandy ($28), so surely I'll love these just as much?!?!

See you soooooooooooooonn..  ;)

xoxo!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment