Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Buy It!

OMG, I am fairly certain I already blogged about MY NOOK being one of my favorite purchases in HISTORY, let alone 2012!?  I was a major book worm my entire life and then I transferred over to a book/magazine worm.  Then, I decided to get a husband and dogs and kids and then moved to the sticks, and now who the hell has time to go to the library or Barnes & Freakin' Noble!?  Sadness!

Enter:  NOOK.  Love.  My life is complete.

I just bought the funniest, most awesome, most hilarious book EVER!!!  If you're reading this blog, you need to buy it immediately:




It just came out yesterday but my nook is super smart so it had "suggested" I pre-order it a few weeks ago.  Who am I to question my nook???  Sold.  I was so happy when I saw it was ready to read...yay!

OK, so remember when Eddie Cibrian cheated on his gorgeous model wife with Leann Rimes, whom he later married?  This is written by the wife about their Hollywood breakup.  IT IS AWESOME!  The writing is too funny!  And I just love her sarcasm!!  :)  I am only half way done but I'm hooked.  Love her.  I really hope she writes more books :)

Enjoy!!  :)  :)

xoxo!!!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment