Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love.this.bag!

OK, I'll admit...I bought this fabulous, adorable, gorgeous little # last summer.  I loved it so much but I was kind of hoarding it, feeling it was too lovely to even USE!  However, I am back into my yoga obsession, as of late, so I am now using it every day as my yoga tote bag.

OMG, how SERIOUSLY cute is it!!!


(Photo from Lillie B Designs Facebook page)

You can find Lillie B's Facebook page here:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lillie-B-Designs/183435168401742 or by clicking right here:  CLICK ME and then Like Me :)

Lillie is a sweet, darling teenager battling cancer.  She sews these beautiful designs and I believe her mama, Heather, helps her with the business side of things and runs the Facebook page.

Mine is adorable...I want all of them!  :)

Who is ready for the weekend!?  xoxo!!

Much love,
Ann :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment